Brass and Copper Standoffs

Wow, is it early next week already? Got one set of each, awesome stuff.

Thanks Rob.

Awesome! Got one set of each. I wonder how these will look with my anodized blue XM....

Got my copper standoffs today. I decided to put them on my sterile slicer with a textured CF scale. They look great! They really pop. Sorry for the crappy pic. Ill post a better one tomorrow.

Untitled by Jensen13304, on Flickr

could someone please post pictures of a bronze lockside with the brass standoffs? I really want for this on my new wharncliffe custom. Copper makes more sense but the more yellow color of the brass kind of looking like gold especially if we keep them polished would really stand out in my opinion. What do you guys think?

20131013_024452-1-1_zps9a1c9f5b.jpg

20131013_025540-2_zps73a5e322.jpg

Just put em on there you lazy poop! :) They will both look great I'm sure. Im thinking brass though buddy.

Damn, been at Knob Creek for the past few days, I missed the brass ones :(

Got a couple coppers though :thumbup:

could someone please post pictures of a bronze lockside with the brass standoffs? I really want for this on my new wharncliffe custom. Copper makes more sense but the more yellow color of the brass kind of looking like gold especially if we keep them polished would really stand out in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Here is a quick shot. Un-anodized with copper, bronze anodized with brass. I think the copper would look great with a transparent green scale, really want one now.

O0o0oo awesome, I have decided! Brass on the wharnie and copper on the spear point! you guys are the best! taking the little guy and his friend to the pumpkin patch today for some fun in the Sun. beautiful day around here! I will post pics up tonight when I get some free time. Jensen, lazy is my middle name bro.;)

^ we just got back from the pumpkin farm. It was awesome! Kids had a blast. Good choice on the standoffs. I look forward to pics.

Ordered a set of copper for the wharnie. Trying to figure out a good color scale to go with the copper. I have the od on, but thinking about the dark green or green/black. Any suggestions?

Ordered a set of copper for the wharnie. Trying to figure out a good color scale to go with the copper. I have the od on, but thinking about the dark green or green/black. Any suggestions?

I've been thinking about ordering a translucent green for awhile, and the copper sold me on it. I think the copper and translucent green are going to look really good on my non-anodized.

Yeah, I want to try the copper w/ a green trans scale, I think it'll look really nice. Hopefully my standoffs show up on Tues, according to USPS tracking it appears they got rerouted, and actually out for delivery, somewhere in WA state.. Ah, good 'ol USPS living up to their 60/40% success rate with me....

Think I'm gonna go with the green frag scale. Was there talk of clips to match the copper and brass? I thought it was in a thread, but I can't find it. Maybe I'm just confused.

Back