Brass and Copper Standoffs

Sorry to derail things and hope this isn't the wrong place to post but any possibility of ti ano scale screws? I've been seeing several hinderers lately with what I am assuming are ti ano scale screws and would love to have them. I know ME sells the ss screws but that doesn't do ya any good ta ano. Please move if necessary Rob. Thanks:) Cheers

Ti scale screws are very desirable and an indication of their future production is noted in this thread (post #7):

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...D-DLC-coated-products?p=12796931#post12796931

Instead of making my own thread, I found this one. I just wanted to show my appreciation for the brass and copper hardware. Although I only have brass at the moment, I gotta say I think the are both very nice. I appreciate how they age and patina. Any fresh pics to post fellas? I'll start:

Ya know, I've got brass & 2 sets of copper that came with my wharnie, & they just sit in the baggie. Don't get me wrong, I dig 'em, but I've got a thing for matching, couch ocd cough, & since I've got all bronze hardware, I just don't bother with switchin' 'em out.

I'm sure you'll put them to use at some point. I thought the same way about some of mine sitting, and then got a knife and they came to use, wahoo!!!

Back