Censorship and deleting of posts on BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The correct thing to do was done.

What a surprise. Karda swooping in to defend the blatantly wrong actions of a troubled individual.

Tachead was on my ignore list long ago for the stupid things he says....like his lack of understanding of what freedom of speech is or what human rights are. The whole bfc or nazi Germany thing? That is just too much.

Clearly the proper things have transpired here. The dumb posts were moved. The op has been completely outed for what he is. And karda has stepped in it and been called out by the real mods once again.

Good show!

What a surprise. Karda swooping in to defend the blatantly wrong actions of a troubled individual.

Tachead was on my ignore list long ago for the stupid things he says....like his lack of understanding of what freedom of speech is or what human rights are. The whole bfc or nazi Germany thing? That is just too much.

Clearly the proper things have transpired here. The dumb posts were moved. The op has been completely outed for what he is. And karda has stepped in it and been called out by the real mods once again.

Good show!

Not defending anyone. Can you read?
As I said I (and likely many others) don't agree with the practice of moving posts to W&C.

As I said I (and likely many others) don't agree with the practice of moving posts to W&C.

I can read. You clearly have a real problem with comprehension. See the posts by the real mods for further clarification and review.

In general, where should (trolling) posts that need to be moved out of threads go Karda? By his own admission and by the title of this thread, the OP clearly didn't want them gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back