Sanction from ESAV and my response

Do we need a Meltdown Forum? :D

With all the meltdown's around here lately I'm thinking that's a great idea:p

I have to hand it to you for staying so calm during some of these meltdowns:thumbup:
I know you've seen alot over the years, but I don't think I could ever learn to handle it as well as you(and some other mods) do.

You know, for a while there, I actually tagged the threads with meltdowns as "meltdown." If you get bored, you could probably do a search for them.

I wish both sides would take time to read "The Strongest Tribe" by Bing West. What a book! It is about how to properly resolve problems (insurgency issues) and the tacit application of common sense. Or, we could let each party slap themselves into oblivion in the octagon.

"Both sides" my back side. There is no "both sides". There is only a fella who felt he rated special treatment and his resulting tantrum which would have done credit to a two-year old, when he didn't receive it.

Thanks, Mods, for leaving the link from the original posts so I could find this great thread! I laughed, gasped, cried, and laughed some more... :D

This entire episode ought to have been posted in W&C -- or as a soap opera on TV. Do we need a Meltdown Forum? :D

Not really.

I very much appreciate coming across these Meltdowns in their natural element -- like finding a nice, juicy morel in the forest.

It adds a little spice to the whole event.

Back