Server testing ongoing by outside parties

Working great for me now. Awesome.

It does seem faster. But still not perfect. Intermittent at Blues said. For example I had to wait 10 seconds for the server to accept a like to a post. And another attempt on another post resulted in a ten second delay before receiving the "Are you sure you want to like this post" message.... and then another ten seconds for it to hit after I clicked confirm

And on that last one, after the like was confirmed, still another ten seconds yet before the text box below where I can type a post appeared....

It was working great earlier, but now it's been hit and miss.

It's interesting how this works. See, before the software update early last year, the forum was always lightning fast for me. But I saw lots of people complaining in tech support, and they often seemed to be in the Northern middle and eastern USA. But here in Southern Ontario Canada, it was not a problem. Then after the software update, for a period of time, those who had issues before seemed to be expressing is was mostly resolved for them. Yet I started noticing some slow down, and page load errors, whereas I had not before. And it's only in the last month or so that I have found it to be a real drag at times.

I hope this info helps at all.

I use Firefox. I notice if I right click on a link, then open in another tab, it loads faster, than if I click directly on an item.

I haven't seen any "522" errors today, but I am getting pages taking a while to load, or not loading correctly or all the way.

Also, the search function isn't working at all for me right now.

EDIT: I spoke too soon..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 1.18.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 1.18.04 PM.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It does seem faster. But still not perfect. Intermittent at Blues said. For example I had to wait 10 seconds for the server to accept a like to a post. And another attempt on another post resulted in a ten second delay before receiving the "Are you sure you want to like this post" message.... and then another ten seconds for it to hit after I clicked confirm
Similar issues for me since signing on again recently.

Just had 522's a couple of times in the past two minutes. (No issues on any other site.)

Back