Server testing ongoing by outside parties

If in fact all is good.
Since we all put up with this crap since October.
How about giving ALL paying members an extra month on our membership??
Would be the right thing to do Spark!!

If in fact all is good.
Right now let me focus on getting the issues fixed, as it's already costing a lot of money in both outages, and tech support to resolve. On top of this, I may have to purchase additional resources to fix the current problems.

Right now let me focus on getting the issues fixed, as it's already costing a lot of money in both outages, and tech support to resolve. On top of this, I may have to purchase additional resources to fix the current problems.
Thanks Spark.
I am looking forward to my free month. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I just opened a bunch of BFs links in new tabs, and they all opened instantly. Thank you for the huge improvement Spark Spark !

Thank you Spark Spark ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Itโ€™s been a real PIA but Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s been causing you much greater aggravation !! Hopefully it all gets resolved soon, very much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Like a Ferrari vs a Lada. Like a Cheetah vs a Sloth. Like Usain Bolt vs Zach Galifianakis. Hallelujah! Glad my faith in recently repaying my Gold membership fee has been rewarded. ๐Ÿ•บ

If in fact all is good.

What the hell. Sure, it's been a pain in the ass sometimes but we've still been able to play. I guess a lot of folks have forgotten the days of "dial-up" where you could hit a like button, go to town for lunch, shop for groceries, come home and still have to wait for it to take.

Don't worry about a refund/credit Spark Spark . Just get the damn thing working and all will be good.

I've been on and off throughout the past couple of hours, and things have been nice and snappy -- just like before the slowdowns. Good stuff!

All kidding aside, everything is working awesome. :thumbsup:

Back