Some upcoming PVD/DLC coated products

I've handled one IRL. Can't wait to get a pen and tool to match.

I know, that one's been in N2K's unworthy hands too. Didn't want to call out everyone. Rubi's got a 24 that...well...I like it a whole lot. :cool:

Oh my... Yes, yes I believe I'll take one of those! On a related note, for some reason I've been holding off on ordering an armorer's tool. I think I may now have my excuse.

Holy crap Rob, You and Rick have knocked this one out of the ballpark again, great stuff! I fell in love with the Zurich SWAT, keep yours locked up Biker Trash! Keeping it fresh, innovative and always high quality, " I need"

Wow, those look amazing... Wonder if BikerTrash is going to have to get off the floor and pick up his chair after seeing that DLC Wharnie :)

Wow.
Can I send my warnie in for a DLC coat? It's starting to get cold up here in Canada. No but seriously can I????:D Does all The DLC work get done at the shop or are the parts sent out?

Wow.
Can I send my warnie in for a DLC coat? It's starting to get cold up here in Canada. No but seriously can I????:D Does all The DLC work get done at the shop or are the parts sent out?

They send the parts out...no they won't coat yours...I already asked Rob ;)

Knife shows! That's where the awesome lives in many cases. Attend as many as you can and try your luck.

I can't wait till blade next year. That's the only one anywhere near me :)

I try for Vegas in January and Summertime as often as I'm able, but it's not always in the cards.

However, Blade Show is often doable and I attend.

Same here. Nothing even remotely close and Blade is still a 6hr ish drive. Worth it to meet everyone and get in the lottery.

My Son and I drove 6.5 hours BOTH ways same day to a GTG at the Ranch. It was well worth it to see everybody.
On the way home my Son offered to drive and after the enjoyment of the day, I said, "No thanks, I'm Good"

That was mine in the Pic... I shamelessly shop her out for naked photo shoots and fondling sessions then a quick trip back to the safe :)

Rob... get her back to me ..... Please.

There be some deception in these word, me thinks. :D

Airports...sometimes it's cheaper to fly than drive, etc. just sayin'.

Would be if it were only myself. With 3 it adds up. I'll just use the "we should go see the aquarium" ploy for Blade next year. By then my little boy will be 2 and should be able to enjoy the aquarium.

Would be if it were only myself. With 3 it adds up. I'll just use the "we should go see the aquarium" ploy for Blade next year. By then my little boy will be 2 and should be able to enjoy the aquarium.

Cool plan, hope it works out for ya.

Back