Some upcoming PVD/DLC coated products

I saw it too, but any discussion will just be speculation. I have been wondering most about the new category on the Hinderer site store that is titled "Rick Hinderer Specials". The section picture shows a nice custom grind Wharncliffe. I really want to know what they will be putting in that section.

RHK has sold knives directly to customers at knife shows that have been at their booth at the right time (Fieldtacs and FXMs come to mind) so it isn't like it has never happened. Whether they would do that with a DLC knife or not is up to RHK. Regardless, the lottery is the more likely option.

I saw it too, but any discussion will just be speculation. I have been wondering most about the new category on the Hinderer site store that is titled "Rick Hinderer Specials". The section picture shows a nice custom grind Wharncliffe. I really want to know what they will be putting in that section.

I wondered that myself. Is it crazy that I check it almost every day to see if something is there?

Speculation is fun! How about TI Flashlights???????????? RHK EDC FLASHLIGHTS!!!!!!! Thoughts?

Could be "Tactical Undergarments" in an array of seasonal colors and textures guaranteed to please even the most discerning member.:)

^ oh man. I hope your right. That would be sick! Knurled lederhosen! And bronze anodized banana hammocks! Sweet!

Last edited:
N2K congrats on 5000 posts. Wow! And your 5000th post was about RHK underwear. Haha!

Well.... we do KNOW this much. Whatever it is - with RHK involved it will be Amazing!

That can go to the Bank and get deposited. BooYah!

I formally apologize to Mr. O. for kicking this one up....

As for my 5K post count...of course it had to be in the DLC thread.

Howe's has the new DLC coated tools and pens listed as having stock on their website. I just placed an order for an FDE pen. SCHWEEET.....

Just an FYI.

Back