Some upcoming PVD/DLC coated products

My Son and I drove 6.5 hours BOTH ways same day to a GTG at the Ranch. It was well worth it to see everybody.
On the way home my Son offered to drive and after the enjoyment of the day, I said, "No thanks, I'm Good"

Glad you two made that trip!:cool:

I had a DLC ZT550 (Hinderer Collab) and it was a tank... Used it for months and never scratched the coating.

Rob O - if that black wharnie ever finds itself needing a new home, let me know! :p ...just amazing, great work boys!

can-panic-attacks-cause-fainting.jpg

I felt the same way when I saw the black wharnie, floord. All-black knives are my jam. Hope to see some more all black XMs in the future. Or just maybe one or 2 in my hands! ;) hehehe :D

Rob...you dun done it this time. I just imagined an all black XM24 TANTO...that'd be a treat! :)

Jensen, You are planning to come to the show right? We will definitely have some DLC knives there.

KJ, ti handle screws will be the first project I believe on the new lathe.....Then a new product is in the works, something totally different from us.

For the lottery or for sale?

I plan on attending and need to know how much to bring... ;-)

For the lottery or for sale?

I plan on attending and need to know how much to bring... ;-)

Lottery is the medium at all shows as far as RHK goes. Consult the sticky and plan accordingly (too much CWLE to answer directly) thats Crazy Wife Liability Exposure for the uninitiated, off the record? Bring Lots!

Lottery is the medium at all shows as far as RHK goes. Consult the sticky and plan accordingly (too much CWLE to answer directly) thats Crazy Wife Liability Exposure for the uninitiated, off the record? Bring Lots!

My apologies. This will be my first knife show. I am used to going to cue shows with lots of cash. And my wife approves of my hobbies, fortunately for me.

I look forward to meeting some of you.

Dude you'll love the lotto. I've lost all I've been in but kewl experience nonetheless. :)

I won mine in the lottery at Blade. The price tag said 435 for a 3" slicer in FDE DLC.

Back