105 (now 106) GEC Giveaway - A Counting Game - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Edit: reminder that I'm too new here to be eligible, just trying to help keep it moving.

Laguiole atop 67 records (I had to move a few out of the frame)
sfu1hij.jpg

Now it's moving too fast :D
By the time I get a picture figured out, we're two numbers past it. :mad:

I feel your pain, John! :eek:;)
(And now I'm in a rented cottage with less-than-reliable WIFI, so my contribution rate will definitely decline over the next almost 40 numbers.)
Fun to watch, though!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

I hear ya both, I may be younger-ish...and quick on the draw...but my country internet service is brutal!!! I get a photo ready when we are 4 numbers away...and then wait. Haha

I've been waiting to use this one. How about a 63 button remote?
pW865f0.jpg

I was counting remote buttons the other day, but we’d already passed the most heavily buttoned remote I own. :D

:D :D

I've got one for 70 and 73. Hope I don't miss it. I'm heading out on the boat for the day.

I think boat time beats internet-knife-forum-picture-game time. ;) :thumbsup:

Now it's moving too fast :D
By the time I get a picture figured out, we're two numbers past it. :mad:

Ha! :D I wouldn’t worry. The rule update caused a short burst of productivity, but I think it’ll level off. :thumbsup:

I feel your pain, John! :eek:;)
(And now I'm in a rented cottage with less-than-reliable WIFI, so my contribution rate will definitely decline over the next almost 40 numbers.)
Fun to watch, though!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

No worries, GT! I’ve been keeping up with all the entries in a spreadsheet, so in addition to knowing who’s in the giveaway, I also have data on how many posts each entrant has contributed. You’re at the top of the list with 25, so I’d say you’ve earned a break! :D

Is this the same vacation spot you and your family visit every summer?

In before I have to Google the next number.

Crap! Gary beat me to it. :mad:

No worries, John. We were still on 68 when you posted. Even though I changed to rules so that only two posts per number are required, going above and beyond (three or four posts per) is perfectly acceptable. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back