105 (now 106) GEC Giveaway - A Counting Game - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

71 tomatoes
DQMGFfr.jpg

If I counted (and cropped) correctly, there should be 72 at least partially visible RGB LEDs and one peanut in this pic. FYI, the board is a spare from the targets that replaced Styrofoam for the NHL skills competition a couple of years ago. The company where I work made them (for use in Tampa and San Jose). I did the PCB design and software.
6GASwsb.jpg

If I did my math right...

501 - 301 - 93 - 77 + 29 + 15 = 74

ZDiTsoO.jpg

Pattern/model numbers aren’t really a countable/measurable quantity of something, but I am impressed by your adding/subtracting of six knives to get to the number we were on, so I’ll let it slide. :D

(That’s not an invitation for anyone else to start breaking the rules! ;))

Man, it is going fast now. Had to toss pictures I had ready for 64, 65 and 67.

Well that was the idea behind the rule change. :D We had a few days where we were at a complete standstill. Hold on to your pics, maybe we can have folks post ones that they missed (or ideas they had after a number had already gone by) at the end. :thumbsup:

Pattern/model numbers aren’t really a countable/measurable quantity of something, but I am impressed by your adding/subtracting of six knives to get to the number we were on, so I’ll let it slide. :D

(That’s not an invitation for anyone else to start breaking the rules! ;))
Thanks for the leeway on that post, and apologies for bending the rules! :thumbsup:

Honestly, I was originally just happy the sum of my model numbers exceeded the count of your GEC collection! :eek::D

Back