18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

NiNJo has began the Invoice notifications for the K18 Pre-order:thumbsup: I have been DINGED

dad354613dc80916069882772ef14c363e6ea47ce7e37f311919f26c808cc9cf.jpg

Sell other knives now and score one in a weekly sale. :thumbsup:

But, this would require that I sell some of my favorite custom knives......

I've sold off almost all my Busse knives (down to a single knife) and am enjoying custom knives....

I am a literal slave to my student loans, and pick and choose what customs I can afford. Usually pieces I can carry and use (though I have a few less practical pieces).

Last edited:
But, this would require that I sell some of my favorite custom knives......

I've sold off almost all my Busse knives (down tons single knife) and am enjoying custom knives....

I am a literal slave to my student loans, and pick and choose what customs I can afford. Usually pieces I can carry and use (though I have a few less practical pieces).

I feel the student loans, man. No bueno. :(

Come on over...! Mid October?
I will volunteer the ranch here in central Missouri. We could camp out overnight at our camp... We would welcome all, and butcher a lamb, and cook a whole hog (or 2) on the smoker. And have huge slabs of bacon for breakfast.

You guys would think that it's in the boonies... 3 miles back a gravel road....

We have a massive tree stump for axe and knife throwing... And many things to chop. Even a Bladesports practice table..

That would be a good time ... and close enough I could probably sneak away a couple days ... keep us posted if this gets enough interest to happen ... and thanks for offering to host it Brian!

Back