18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

Like for the fifteen seconds they're available when Nathan starts a sales thread? Ok. I guess I'll just have to try my luck.

I still wish I'd have seen that he was taking orders. Oh well. I'll just have to pay closer attention.

Very likely, you will have much better chance than those dizzying 15 seconds and then-all-over sales with future K18s. I'm merely speculating but I am confident that if you keep your ear to the ground by checking in more frequently, you will not miss out again.

The K18 is an awesome and tremendous value when developed by Nathan as opposed to Dr. Dan's own custom pieces (<=== justifiably so). That said, a $1200-ish short sword is not something that I would expect to break the Internet. It's a specialty piece like the Comp Chopper was. It will sell briskly, but others who missed out will get a fair chance again :) You can even request a proxy buyer as CPK sub is utopia :D

I may just need another one of these:D

please-sir1.gif

Yeah, that is pretty impressive looking to me. I've never tried a cut like that, but you would think with the beef that blade has, it wouldn't be so slicey.

Also, I am SO glad there was a pre-order for these. The wait is painful enough.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3DTgL_n5RY/

Is that one of his customs, though, or a proto/early version of the production?

Dan favoring the bowie side makes me giddy
I believe that's the thin ground slicey side, while the main edge is for all the stupid stuff like PVC full of rocks;)

Speaking of slicey, that beast cuts milk jugs as well as my Angus Trim longsword...and that's REALLY saying something :eek::D

Last edited:
Back