18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

Did I miss a post that said if these are or will be available again?

They were available as a special pre-order item. Like the competition choppers they will not be a regular standard pattern. There may be a few extra available that will be sold on our Friday sales but that would be some time after summer.

K18 update. These were supposed to start shipping now. I am late on these orders. I've never really been late on an order before.

I ran into some challenges scaling our production process up to a sword. Specifically difficulty decking such a large piece without distortion. We're also moving the shop which (obviously) has created some congestion in our work flow. I knew moving the shop was going to blow up some schedules but I didn't know we'd be moving now when we did the pre-order. I apologize for being tardy on this order. I hate being late and I promise not to make a habit of it. We have two machining centers and one automatic grinder dedicated to this project and we are making headway, just slowly.

K18 update. These were supposed to start shipping now. I am late on these orders. I've never really been late on an order before.

I ran into some challenges scaling our production process up to a sword. Specifically difficulty decking such a large piece without distortion. We're also moving the shop which (obviously) has created some congestion in our work flow. I knew moving the shop was going to blow up some schedules but I didn't know we'd be moving now when we did the pre-order. I apologize for being tardy on this order. I hate being late and I promise not to make a habit of it. We have two machining centers and one automatic grinder dedicated to this project and we are making headway, just slowly.

Nathan, do you have a (time frame) estimated ETA on when these will begin to ship? Delays happen

Thanks

Tom

Ahhhm seeeww mahhhhhd I missed out on these.

Dammit
Dammit
Dammit
Dammit
Dammit.....

These are going to be Awesomeized.:p:p:p

character-death.gif

Nathan has said "A Few" will be available (Offered)
at the end of the Summer

Last edited:
Back