1K Giveaway!

Thanks folks :)

Both me and Paul, though very Scoutish types, with an interest in Scoutish things, never, for differing reasons, made it into the Boy Scouts. We are therefore The Lost Scouts! ;) :thumbup:

I also actually never made it into the scouts, even though I was pretty obsessed with the Boy Scouts as a kid. My parents felt it was too overtly Christian. But I subscribed to Boys Life and hiked all over with my Boy Scout Handbook. I was never an actual Boy Scout, but I have always felt an attachment to the idea of the BSA.

Both me and Paul, though very Scoutish types, with an interest in Scoutish things, never, for differing reasons, made it into the Boy Scouts. We are therefore The Lost Scouts! ;) :thumbup:

If you're planning on carrying that knife, son, you'll need to have one of these on you at all times.

e19ee32cd8736c2cd37607e54c232015.jpg

;-)

I also actually never made it into the scouts, even though I was pretty obsessed with the Boy Scouts as a kid. My parents felt it was too overtly Christian. But I subscribed to Boys Life and hiked all over with my Boy Scout Handbook. I was never an actual Boy Scout, but I have always felt an attachment to the idea of the BSA.

You sound like Lost Scouts material :)

If you're planning on carrying that knife, son, you'll need to have one of these on you at all times.

e19ee32cd8736c2cd37607e54c232015.jpg

;-)

LOL! :D (It's nice to be called 'son' ;) ) :thumbup:

I was a Scout as a kid. My Troop's senior Patrol Leader when I left. As an adult I've served on committees, as a merit badge counselor for several merit badges, as an Assistant Scoutmaster of a few Troops, and as a Scoutmaster. It's a great organization.

Back