1st Friday Production Updates

Hey jdk. Apologies. We tried really hard to get the last of those out before we had to hit the road. Unfortunatley, we weren't able to get to all of the orders. We are about 14 hours south of home right now for a family camp out. As soon as we get back early next week, the last handful of GSO-4.1 Factory 2nds will be finished up.

Enjoy the time away from the shop. You 2 deserve it!

Hey jdk. Apologies. We tried really hard to get the last of those out before we had to hit the road. Unfortunatley, we weren't able to get to all of the orders. We are about 14 hours south of home right now for a family camp out. As soon as we get back early next week, the last handful of GSO-4.1 Factory 2nds will be finished up.

Ellie, no worries. My OCD kicked in and just wanted to make sure I wasn't missed somehow:) Thanks for checking in. Relax and enjoy the trip!

By popular demand, the GSO-6, GSO-8, GSO-10, and GSO-4.5 Bushcraft Knife are available for preorder. We will mention it in next week's 1st Friday but until then it is just sort of a soft roll out. Let us know if you see any typos or experience glitches.

SurviveKnives.com

By popular demand, the GSO-6, GSO-8, GSO-10, and GSO-4.5 Bushcraft Knife are available for preorder. We will mention it in next week's 1st Friday but until then it is just sort of a soft roll out. Let us know if you see any typos or experience glitches.

SurviveKnives.com

Woohoo!!! It's like a never ending parade of awesomeness.

So, what happens on bladeforums, stays on Bladeforums :)

Is it possible to change the handles that I ordered for my 5? Either that or just order another set?

I love the mention of us "hooligans" here @BF for the 8. Even more reasons I love to stand behind S! credit where credit is due. You are truly the most customer focused production knife company on the market IMHO.

Now I just hope I can save the cash up in time. How will i do it with so many blades?!

Just ordered 6, 8 and 10. Thank you for the early heads-up. Any ETA for these knives?

^^^^^This guy knows what's up :thumbup:
EDIT: Revolver was typing when I was. My comment was for prestige, but I guess Revolver is pretty cool, too... :p

I love the mention of us "hooligans" here @BF for the 8. Even more reasons I love to stand behind S! credit where credit is due. You are truly the most customer focused production knife company on the market IMHO.

Now I just hope I can save the cash up in time. How will i do it with so many blades?!
Yes! Guy could have easily said nothing about the origin of the 8 or just said it was a customer requested design, but it was really cool to see the mention of the blade forum community. Way to go RevolverRodger!!!!!!!!

Saving up for all these awesome new designs? This is my exact struggle!

Just ordered 6, 8 and 10. Thank you for the early heads-up. Any ETA for these knives?
ETA? You might want to go take a look at the production schedule as I believe there are 7 models in line before they get to these. Given the amount of time each model takes(production to being shipped),I'd say you're in for a long wait. Hope you are a very very patient person. Also I believe there are still some waiting on current 4.1 and 5's to be shipped.

ETA? You might want to go take a look at the production schedule as I believe there are 7 models in line before they get to these. Given the amount of time each model takes(production to being shipped),I'd say you're in for a long wait. Hope you are a very very patient person. Also I believe there are still some waiting on current 4.1 and 5's to be shipped.

The production page is helpful to see what's cooking.

And yeah, those who get it definitely do have the patience. It is always well worth the wait!

I looked for the quote from Guy, but failed. I'm pretty sure he meant fall of 2016. I'm thinking all releases will be staggered, so we may see some before then.

Back