2/18/2013 outage

Down a lot here in NC, I work nights and check the forum frequently, down most of the night on 2/21-22/2013

Couldn't get on at all last night, or this morning until just now. Late 2/21, and early 2/22

This is pretty much what I've got going on.
Clearing cookies helped a bit. It's still slow, but it doesn't hang until the page times out as much.

If you think about it, Texas really is on the Ease Coast. :p

how do you figger that please?? they are in the middle of the USA.

one thing that could run you into a firewall is opening 3-4 tabs of bladeforums quickly. If you make 10 connections to the site in 15 seconds, you will get firewalled resulting in an apparent short outage.

This is not the issue..........site is jacked up

The site wouldn't come up at all between 10pm-11pm EST lastnight.It's working fine now.

Firefox: "Unable to connect to Server", slow load time/ page stops loading prematurely. Today cannot get of BF through Firefox at all.

Explorer: Slow load time, kicked off server a few times. Page spontaneously reloads.

Pacific timezone.

It was down from 2pm-3pm EST today.I just got back on.I'm using Chrome BTW.

Central California Coast - off and on ALOT. Bad performance, including for an hr before this post - IE 9 here.

Feb. 21, 2013
Between 1930 and 0300 hrs (eastern time zone)
I couldn't access the forum via tapatalk.
I could access any other forum, just not this one.
Its actually occurred all week and always at night, but the 21st was the longest it was down.

Been bad in the UK throughout the day and late into the evening - currently 11.00pm GMT,

Back