20 stiches with Dogfather

Chopping wood splitting and got stupid, Chopped it half off. Pics coming later.

*Update*

Ok Heres the story. I'm splitting wood, I DON'T KNOW what i was thinking. Im holding the stick?! I don't know why i did that... I miss, hit my finger hit the bone, and the nerve worst pain of my life blood up my arm. rushed to the emergency room. call in the hand doctor..might have to get a skin graft ill give pictures when i get finger cast off.

Last edited:
chopped what half off? good thing you didnt post somewhere else or things could get interesting. :D

I've got a slightly funny shaped thumb from using a hatchet for kindling, first thing in the morning. Sure won't be doing that again!

hmm....he hasn't responded and the OP was pretty abbreviated. Hope he didn't type the post and then take off for the hospital! Now THAT'S dedication to the site....

Get better soon...

Chopped what off?

Leg? Finger? Weiner?

Hope you're OK man!

Tell me the knife is all right!

I understand that you may be angry at the knife and you probably don't ever want to see it again so I'm offering to dispose of it for free. I promise you'll never see it again you just let me take care of it

Wow, the suspense in here is thick. 20 stitches is a lot, hopefully it's just a toe, but you never know...

They gave me 16 or something like that when I cut the tip of my finger off with my griptilian.

20 stitches, ouch.
"Chopped half of it off" sounds very ominous. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

Back