20 stiches with Dogfather

We are all waiting to hear! Hope you are doing ok! I got only 5 stitches in my thumb from a Kabar USMC repro and that bled pretty good! It didn't hurt until after the return from the ER.:D

Ouch! Can't be too bad, though. I had twelve stiches in my head at one time, eight more still would not have covered that crazy of a wound.

http://www.stupidproject.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope moose is alright and i want really want to know what he accidentally cut.

Last edited:
I recall a few years ago using a snap-off razor knife to open one of those impenetrable plastic 'clamshell' packages that practically all products are 'protected' in. I was sitting in the car in the parking lot of the hardware store and the knife jumped off the package and ripped a 6" long X 4" deep gash in the car seat.

I was stunned! Not by the damage to the seat, but by the near miss to my thigh which was about 1" to the left of the cut! If that'd hit my thigh, I'd have bled to death before I could even dial 911 !

Gives me goose bumps to even remember it ! Wheeooo!

Moose, Give Us An Update !!

JMH

Is it half off, or half on?

Do you feel pessimistic or optimistic?

Updates, d@mnit. Post from Urgent Care.

If he's dead, maybe we can convince his family to sell off his knife collection here...

Dibs the Dogfather!

(and if you are alive Moose, please tell us what happened soon.)

If he's dead, maybe we can convince his family to sell off his knife collection here...

Dibs the Dogfather!

(and if you are alive Moose, please tell us what happened soon.)

JJ, that's just awful. :grumpy: The man is probably ready for last rites in the ER, and you're only thinkin' about yourself. How rude.

But while we're on the subject, hey Moose, what else you got? Got any 110's? PM me with yer good appendage and I'll send you my address! :D

Seriously, Moose, hope everything is as okay as it can be. I've been bit a few times, and I hate it every time; especially the part about having to tell some ER nurse how I did it. Out here, if you give any hint at all that it was anything other than an accident, the ER calls in counselors (maybe you tried to hurt yourself) or the local PD (maybe someone tried to hurt you/you tried to hurt them). So, you're bleeding, in pain, dopey-eyed & drooling from the pain killers (that usually don't work), trying to convince a cop, counselor, or nurse/doctor that you're "okay". What fun.

thx - cpr

:eek: I am glad they were able to stitch back on whatever you chopped half way off. I wish you a speedy recovery. PICS PICS PICS PICS :D

Back