20 stiches with Dogfather

*Update*

Ok Heres the story. I'm splitting wood, I DON'T KNOW what i was thinking. Im holding the stick?! I don't know why i did that... I miss, hit my finger hit the bone, and the nerve worst pain of my life blood up my arm. rushed to the emergency room. call in the hand doctor..might have to get a skin graft ill give pictures when i get finger cast off.

That gives me a shiver just reading it. Hope it all turns out OK. Keep us posted.

Frank R

At least you didn't need a zip lock bag and ice. May you put that finger to good use in the future. (insert devil smiley here)

I've been bit a few times, and I hate it every time; especially the part about having to tell some ER nurse how I did it. Out here, if you give any hint at all that it was anything other than an accident, the ER calls in counselors (maybe you tried to hurt yourself) or the local PD (maybe someone tried to hurt you/you tried to hurt them). So, you're bleeding, in pain, dopey-eyed & drooling from the pain killers (that usually don't work), trying to convince a cop, counselor, or nurse/doctor that you're "okay". What fun.

hahaha, indeed

Never touch doors with glass panels. I was closing my sitting room door when suddenly WHAM! My brother slammed into the door from the other side. The hand that I was using to close the door went straight through the glass panel. I was thinking to myself, how am I going to explain this, I literally punched my hand through a window. Anyways, I removed my hand from the jagged hole that it made in the glass only to realise that it was no longer fully intact. A huge shard of glass had stuck into the underside of my wrist, and as the door was opening it had gouged a lump of my skin out (the chunky piece that had been gouged out was hanging by a flap of skin) I could now see my bone and a severed artery was spraying blood all over the place. I had also suffered a deep cut to the palm of my hand and couldn’t move my fingers because I had severed two tendons. Can’t remember how many stitches I got. So what I wanted to say was get well soon Moose.

Regards
D.M.

Oh, it was just a finger.....you got nine more of those! :D

Hope all goes well with the grafting!

Hey Bro, Get some of these!!!
chain_mail_gloves.gif

Good to see it wasn't worse than a finger, but at the same time it sucks when you have to deal with a wound like that for the next few months.
Hand injuries usually impede work more than just a hole through your leg or something like that.

Get well soon.

Back