200 post give away for newbies - Winners are RobTN & docpado...

great looking folders. i'm in. thanks for the offer, Ed.

Last edited:
The Give Away is now closed. It became apparent early in the GA that there was going to be some “lotto players” who registered with the forum for the sole intent of entering the giveaway. Such action was deemed to dilute the opportunity for the intended group, however, having new registered forum members is not a bad thing.

So, to make this fair to everyone, I have decided to give away two of these knives and to divide the pool of entrants into two groups based on the date of the announcement of the give away, 8/23/10. So if you were already a registered member of bladeforums before 8/23/10, you are in Group 1. If you registered on or after 8/23/10, you are in Group 2.

I will use Random.org’s online random generator to pick one winner from Group 1 and one winner from Group 2. The Group 1 winner will get to have first choice of the knives in the give away and then the Group 2 winner may choose from the remaining knives.

I want to thank everyone that entered the give away for participating and for the new Bladeforums members, Welcome to Bladeforums and Traditional knives!!

I will be announcing winners as soon as I can get the list checked and the random numbers picked.

One last thing before I close this post – For the non-paying members in both Groups, there are limited options for me to contact you concerning the drawings, so if I do not receive an acknowledgement from you within 72 hours of the posting of the winners, I will select another winner for your Group. It is a modified version of “You must be present to win”, but I’m giving 3 days in which to be present. Paying members will be contacted directly via PM and email.

Ed

Winner Group 1 is #34 RobTN. Rob you must contact me within 72 hours to Choose and claim your knife. Congratulations!!! Please post your choice so that the Group 2 winner will know which knife you have chosen.

Winner Group 2 is #42 docpado. doc you must contact me witin 72 hours to acknowledge your selection as the group 2 winner. You will have to wait to choose your knife until RobTN makes his choice.

Both of you folks will need to email me your contact information and ship to information.

Congratulations to both of you and Thanks for entering the give away.

Ed