200 post give away for newbies - Winners are RobTN & docpado...

Cool give away! And, thanks for your generosity towards us newbies!:thumbup:

Winner Group 1 is #34 RobTN. Rob you must contact me within 72 hours to Choose and claim your knife. Congratulations!!! Please post your choice so that the Group 2 winner will know which knife you have chosen.

Winner Group 2 is #42 docpado. doc you must contact me witin 72 hours to acknowledge your selection as the group 2 winner. You will have to wait to choose your knife until RobTN makes his choice.

Both of you folks will need to email me your contact information and ship to information.

Congratulations to both of you and Thanks for entering the give away.

Ed

I would like to thank TLARbb for sponsoring this give-away. It seems like a great way to get new folks interested in knife collecting and bladeforums.com.

In honor of my home state, Tennessee, I would like to choose "Fight’n Rooster large stockman – blue celluloid scales, TN shield".

TLARbb: I sent you an email with my contact information.

Thanks again. - Rob

Last edited:
I would like to thank TLARbb for sponsoring this give-away. It seems like a great way to get new folks interested in knife collecting and bladeforums.com.

In honor of my home state, Tennessee, I would like to choose "Fight’n Rooster large stockman – blue celluloid scales, TN shield".

TLARbb: I sent you an email with my contact information.

Thanks again. - Rob

That's a great choice. I'll get it in the mail to you tomorrow.

Ed

Thanks for the give away TLARbb!
I'll take the Bulldog Muskrat
I'll email you my contact information

That's a fine choice as well. I'll get it out tomorrow if you get me your mailing address tonight.

Be sure to post when you get it and let us know what you think of it.

Ed

I received my Fight'n Rooster today. Very nice knife and sharp too. A little more decorated than my typical taste in knives, but I could use some fancying up I'm sure.

I wanted to say thanks again to TLARbb for sponsoring this give away. With people like this here, I can see why bladeforums.com is so popular. :thumbup: