2013 Shot Show BM Griptillian

Anyone receive theirs from the 'works' ?

I ordered on 1/25 and still have no update. I am being patient and not asking about it yet...

So I googled Griptilian scales, to see what it would run me to just get my own G10 and a Griptilian at some point in the future, when I didn't just blow my cutlery budget, and it looks like the only people making replacement scales are out of country?

Are there any U.S. companies that make scales for the Griptilian knives?

So I googled Griptilian scales, to see what it would run me to just get my own G10 and a Griptilian at some point in the future, when I didn't just blow my cutlery budget, and it looks like the only people making replacement scales are out of country?

Are there any U.S. companies that make scales for the Griptilian knives?

I recently ordered and received a set for my CPM M4 Grip from Keyman here on the forum. I absolutely love them and the way they transformed the look and feel of my Grip. Keyman can make many different scales and I highly recommend him.

Exactly the response I was hoping for! I know who go to for belts and holsters, knife equipment I have no idea.

Pic of the scales I got from Keyman:

20130219_195041.jpg

I do have better quality pics now but must have forgot to upload them to picassa from my other computer. :mad:

So as to NOT hijack this thread, I am still interested in when my 2013 Shot Show Grip will ship...

Last edited:
I ordered mine on 1/22 and it arrived yesterday 3/11. #420 of 750. It was worth the wait IMO. Very solid knife, sharp, and the red standoffs look great.

LB

Last edited:
I ordered one from them two days ago and received it today. 701/750. Love this knife.

Back