So far the complete list is:

Currenthill
AlaskanHunter
jdm61
mnavarro
Kevin McGovern
Jay Griesser
Fish30114
Willie71 (I'm nearly done. I just have to do final handle finishing tomorrow. I'm cutting it close due to an injury a few weeks back.)

If I missed you, let me know and I'll add you to the complete list.

For everyone else, the deadline is midnight, 01 September 2017. On the morning of the 2nd, I'll do the draw. Everyone who is complete, please send me your mailing address with phone number for shipping.

Last edited:
So far the complete list is:

Currenthill
AlaskanHunter
jdm61
mnavarro
Kevin McGovern
Jay Griesser
Willie71 (I'm nearly done. I just have to do final handle finishing tomorrow. I'm cutting it close due to an injury a few weeks back.)

If I missed you, let me know and I'll add you to the complete list.

For everyone else, the deadline is midnight, 01 September 2017. On the morning of the 2nd, I'll do the draw. Everyone who is complete, please send me your mailing address with phone number for shipping.
Since I don't have PM privileges, can you contact me via email? kmhhunter at gmail dot com. Thanks!

My e-mail is wjkrywko at gmail dot com . It's in my profile as well.

Warren, unless this list is incomplete, I'm not seeing my name and I'm still counting on being in--so let me know what's up brother!

I'm out unless I can go back in time and speed up. -_-

Lovely work from everybody, sad to miss the kith...

It's almost tomorrow, and it's starting to look like a knife.

IMG_1409 by Wjkrywko, on Flickr

Some rough edges, but 1/16" S35VN should slice really well. :cool:

Freshly sanded Honduras Mahogany (this is the real stuff that isn't available anymore) looks pretty plain until it starts reacting with uv light. It has great chatoyance for a wood with no real figure. Sapeale is better, but not nearly as dense or rot resistant. This is what yachts were made from before composites.

Last edited:
Final reminder: midnight tonight is the deadline for submissions. I will do the random draw tomorrow morning.

The draw is complete. I'm sending notifications to everyone right now.

So who got who, my Canuckistani friend? :p

We leave it a surprise. We have a new thread I will put up today where people show off what they got, and give constructive feedback.

Everyone, please scan and send me tracking information once you ship your knife. Please ship ASAP, but we realize some of us live in the country and ship the next time we are in town. I'll be shipping Tuesday myself, as Monday is a holiday here.

We leave it a surprise. We have a new thread I will put up today where people show off what they got, and give constructive feedback.

Everyone, please scan and send me tracking information once you ship your knife. Please ship ASAP, but we realize some of us live in the country and ship the next time we are in town. I'll be shipping Tuesday myself, as Monday is a holiday here.
Okay. You asked me for my address, but I have not yet received the addressed of my victim. :p
Edit. It was above the second message. Nevermind. Unfortunately, he will not be all that surprised as I require very specific shipping instructions.

Last edited:
Just a reminder, we have two international members, so those items can take up to a month to arrive. Canada to US is usually about 10-20 days.

Back