2018 CRK

Any idea when dealers will have these new cgg's for us. P.s.- sorry if this has been covered 10 times already in this thread.

I'm waiting to hear that the whole "no more mammoth inlays are ever going to be produced" was an early practical joke.

I really wish CRK would do something a little different... I guess that business is good for the company but for many consumers the interest in CRKs has greatly diminished since the founder of CRK has taken a "back seat" at best.

I really wish CRK would do something a little different... I guess that business is good for the company but for many consumers the interest in CRKs has greatly diminished since the founder of CRK has taken a "back seat" at best.
I think the same as well sometimes, but more often enjoy the simplicity of their knives. They created what I believe to be the perfect knife. Centered, no blade play, no loctite, premium steel, titanium.... Couldn't think of a better tool if I tried

I love my CRKs and have purchased more than most CRK fans but my guess is that anyone who is a long time CRK fan will admit that some of the magic has been lost.

I love my CRKs and have purchased more than most CRK fans but my guess is that anyone who is a long time CRK fan will admit that some of the magic has been lost.

What is this magic you speak of??????
None of my CRK's are magical, I don't think I own any magical knives. :rolleyes:

I have a really silly question, but do CGGs come with the leather slip? I am considering a doppler when they come out.

On a side note I would love to see a rhino pattern made (like the Cape Buffalo).

I have a really silly question, but do CGGs come with the leather slip? I am considering a doppler when they come out.

On a side note I would love to see a rhino pattern made (like the Cape Buffalo).

Yes, they come with a pouch.

Back