Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
part of my sentence went missing.....
its the most Australian thing ever...

Anyway I didn't come here to romanticise australian birds and trees....
Question...i might have missed it in all the excitement...is there a label with the tube with art or graphics and who is preparing it so as I can possibly liase about it...?:)
OK guys, let's chill out. I'm sure the final tube art and meako's contribution will be appropriate.

part of my sentence went missing.....
its the most Australian thing ever...

Anyway I didn't come here to romanticise australian birds and trees....
Question...i might have missed it in all the excitement...is there a label with the tube with art or graphics and who is preparing it so as I can possibly liase about it...?:)

meako, I don't have an answer for you. Mike? knifeswapper knifeswapper

I have been busy moving 540 miles from Illinois to Tennessee - so I hope I didn't miss an email.

best

mqqn

Well I have passed on it this year for a few reasons so I'm not up to date but did want to say congrats to mqqn mqqn for moving to this great state I myself am about to move but I am just jumping the county line I currently live on the edge of one county and am moving over to the other side of that line no reason other than finding a home I like there vs on this side. What part of TN are you moving/moved to?

On more related not I also can't wait to see people posting pictures of theirs when they get them.

I also look forward to the wonderful pictures that people on the Porch post of their Forum Traditional.

I have purchased a house in Winchester, TN - South Central about 20 miles from the Alabama border.

best

mqqn

I also look forward to the wonderful pictures that people on the Porch post of their Forum Traditional.

I have purchased a house in Winchester, TN - South Central about 20 miles from the Alabama border.
Winchester is kind of a sleepy town. The Elk River is a great family float as well as trout fishing. I used to deer hunt outside Winchester. Hope you enjoy it there. Nashville is an easy run as is Huntsville and Chattanooga.

being late to the party i would super duper appreciate a knife if anyone has two or more or decides to decline one on order.

thanks in advance for you help :)

Any word on when the e-mails will start? I figured we'd be paying for these by now.

Any word on when the e-mails will start? I figured we'd be paying for these by now.
This is quoted from Frank's first post in the order thread. Nothing has changed, as far as we know.
GEC has set a production target of early 4th Quarter. We as individuals will make our purchases from Mike's web site sometime shortly before the knives are produced. When Mike is ready to take our orders, Gary and I will contact each member via PM.

Another voice here anxiously waiting for the email
Had worried my order had fallen between the cracks

Another voice here anxiously waiting for the email
Had worried my order had fallen between the cracks

We will notify people via a BF conversation (also known as a PM). Do not depend on the BF system sending you a copy of the conversation via email. The email notification system is unreliable.

We will notify people via a BF conversation (also known as a PM). Do not depend on the BF system sending you a copy of the conversation via email. The email notification system is unreliable.
Still Waiting patiently for some form of confirmation since putting in for one on the original thread :) many moons ago.

Production timelines posted by the mods state early 4th quarter. That means September at the earliest. I'm guessing we have a fair amount of time before we see invoices. If GEC starts making these is Sept. it could be late Sept or Oct before invoices and knives ship. Just a guess based off estimated posted production timelines. It's likely going to be awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back