Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have not received confirmation for my "I'm in for two". Is there a way to confirm?

Please delete if not allowed.
if anyone for any reason has an extra or is changing there mind i am very much wanting to acquire one of these beauties . somehow I am an idiot and missed the deadline.

thank you in advance for you help.
Kelly - I have two on order and don't know if I am going to keep both. If you haven't found one by the time the knives are released, send me a PM.

Kelly - I have two on order and don't know if I am going to keep both. If you haven't found one by the time the knives are released, send me a PM.

Thank you, gratefully i was able to take someone's spot that changed their mind.

I assume I’m in, but I’d rather not find out otherwise, how do we know? I was on the first page of the ordering thread

I'll take one if available
Send me a pm if you haven't found one when the knives ship and I will let you know if I am only keeping one. I don't want to decide just yet. Of course if I decide to part with one it would be for whatever I have invested per the forum rules pertaining to the 2019 forum knife.

I assume I’m in, but I’d rather not find out otherwise, how do we know? I was on the first page of the ordering thread

Peregrin Peregrin
I think he said that wasn't working for him. I would also like to know if I'm in for one.

You're both in for 1.

Yeah, for some reason the like button wasn't working for me, so I had to abandon that simple solution.

When it's time to order you'll get a PM from me or Frank, with a link to Mike's ordering page for the forum knife. Frank can send PMs to registered members (unpaid) also, so everyone on the list will get a PM.
We'll also post that the PMs are going out. So keep your eyes open.
To the best of our knowledge the production target is early 4th quarter, which is getting closer!

Sorry if this is faux pas but is there a list for if anyone backs out, kicking myself for missing it

Sorry if this is faux pas but is there a list for if anyone backs out, kicking myself for missing it

knarfeng knarfeng
No official list. I guess this thread will be it, although it'll be unofficial.

If we get folks that are looking for a way to get out of their commitment to purchase the forum knife, we'll look here to see if someone that missed out, wants in. The original qualifications to purchase still stand.

The factory order has been in for awhile and the quantity is fixed, so there is no way to revise the order.

So, if

Was the like by Peregrin a confirmation?
It was and is. The likes weren't all registering, so I had to abandon the brilliant idea. :D
If you didn't get a like it doesn't mean you aren't on the list. More then likely you are. Frank and I both checked the list against the thread, multiple times. If you did get a like, before they stopped working for me, you're on the list.

4th Quarter target..... so when can we expect to actually pay for the knife? It is 4th quarter now. I don't see a forum knife on GEC's production list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back