2019 GEC 92 Eureka Jack

Great looking dog... my sister raises and shows heelers.. sorry... Australian cattle dogs. I think she has 4, currently.
nice knife, too...
Thanks, love the knife and the dog too. He's very smart, inquisitive, loyal, and rowdy and only 7 mos old.

Hey, Hey, the gangs all here!

6rB6egD.jpg

nice collection

Thanks. The burlap micarta was a nice surprise in today's mail. I'd like to track down some of the 2013 Eurekas but not sure I want to pay what they go for. At any rate, the 92s have quickly become a favorite of mine.

Last edited:
On Halloween 2019 I ordered a 92 SFO from Europe.... The first one got lost so a 2nd one was shipped...... Today it (#2) arrived in Rochester, New York about 200 miles from where it was made in Titusville Pennsylvania !!.... 10-11 weeks to go full circle.....
It is a conservative looking knife, probably more at home in a cigar club than behind the barn gutting the Sunday dinner chicken .... All the important talking points are great... Centering, F&F, W&T.... And I like the look of the Muslin Micarta.... I'll get a better picture of my entire 92 family and post it soon...20200121_184535.jpg

The Eureka Jack is such a beautiful pattern. I wish GEC would have made several more variations. I gave this one away for a Christmas present. Another one will pop up someday.
3S2Z2a9.jpg
That was quite a gift... I think that one is probably the nicest of all of the 2019 run... although the SFO with the autumn jigged bone is pretty nice.
My most used is the elderberry, with the goldenrod being a close second, and one of my micartas third. I haven't carried the stag yet.
I really like the 92's... I think nirvana would be a 92 in my front pocket, my unicorn 62 in the watch pocket, and the 2019 forum knife in the cargo pocket.

That was quite a gift... I think that one is probably the nicest of all of the 2019 run... although the SFO with the autumn jigged bone is pretty nice.
My most used is the elderberry, with the goldenrod being a close second, and one of my micartas third. I haven't carried the stag yet.
I really like the 92's... I think nirvana would be a 92 in my front pocket, my unicorn 62 in the watch pocket, and the 2019 forum knife in the cargo pocket.
That sounds like me on the weekend. Only I’ll have a 46 in a sheath on my hip too.

I picked up these 2 NF eureka's. Both are stamped "S" models so I got a great deal on them. Unfortunately I can't stand the stag on either one so one of them will get a bare end mod and recoverd in a sweet vintage rag micarta I just scored. The other is keeping the end cap bolsters and getting either Desert Ironwood or Che Chen Rosewood. One will get a classic bollocks shield and the other a nice long propeller style I think.
20200210_182334.jpg

Back