2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Well something came to me from
Wayyyyy North :D
Speechless and absolutely love this knife and the Ebony feels so good in hand and I think really compliments this knife .
She’s a snappy one which I really like with a perfect pull .
Thanks so Much Charlie for the opportunity to own one of your beautiful knives as it means so much to me !
And wow did it get here fast !!!
On a side note this was the last one ! That was for unneeded warranties:thumbsup:
bv5cOyA.jpg

Last edited:
Well something came to me from
Wayyyyy North :D
Speechless and absolutely love this knife and the Ebony feels so good in hand and I think really compliments this knife .
She’s a snappy one which I really like with a perfect pull .
Thanks so Much Charlie for the opportunity to own one of your beautiful knives as it means so much to me !
And wow did it get here fast !!!
bv5cOyA.jpg
They are beautiful knives aren't they. You will get a lot of enjoyment out of your new addition.Nice pic.

As do I but just because I like them .
The smell and feel of leather and protection of the knife . Also it keeps it stable in my pocket so it’s not flipping around a long helps keeps the dust bunny’s out lol .
I know what you mean!!! There is just something about the smell of leather. And when you give leather a clean with some conditioner that smell returns like when you got it brand new.

As do I but just because I like them .
The smell and feel of leather and protection of the knife . Also it keeps it stable in my pocket so it’s not flipping around a long helps keeps the dust bunny’s out lol .
I was using a slip (ksf) with mine for a week or two. I liked the protection aspect, but it loosened up in the slip to the point where I was more worried about accidentally tilting the slip and the knife sliding out and taking a tumble. So it's now riding loose with my keys, and I feel so much more secure that it won't get unintentionally damaged. Go figure.

Back