2020 GEC #33 Conductor Thread

I have no idea how the production lines work, does anyone know if they are cranking out the 33 stags and 35s at the same time or is it sequential?

Someone who has been to the factory would know more specifically but I do work in a production environment. I would imagine GEC employees an employee for each "station". When they are done cutting blanks for say the 33 the blank cutter moves on to the next pattern in line so they are always busy at every station.

We see finished 33 bone pics, stag cant be far behind and we see cut parts for the 35 already

GeeQSKU.jpg

Yes, the sheild choice on this is amazing. It's a new one, so collectability will be high (as if that was needed on a run of 33s). I thi k this sheild looks especially great with this jigged bone. Both classic and classy. An ebony option woukd have been amazing, too, though probably not as great as this jigged bone. An instant classic.

These look so great with the shield they chose! I’m fairly enamored of my #23 at the moment, but.... this #33 just might bump it out of my pocket. (Or force me to wear cargo shorts!) Can’t wait!

I pre-ordered one on a whim, wasn't sure I'd want it.
But now I'm glad I did and I'm getting really excited for it. :cool::thumbsup:
Where did you get to pre order these? I've looked at several different places, and none of them mention that. I usually go with Mike at CK, but he opened and filled his reservations in less than a day, apparently. I was checking his site religiously for him to open for reserves, and got sidetracked ONE day. The next day..... "closed". :oops: :(

Does anyone know the blade length on the main blade?
I'd guess around 2.75" - 3" given the overall length of 3 3/8.
Maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find the blade length.
Thanks

Back