2020 GEC #62 Easy Pocket Congress and Pocket Carver Thread

What a gimmick :D:D:D:D
mzy1ksr.jpg
Ok, what’s the trick? Been like this for 20 minutes and no gnome. Need it to hurry up so I can put my knife away before it gets dirty.

8F9A0238-7E9D-477F-9766-AB8115EFCF9B.jpeg

No it is not consistent. Some scales show the matrix pretty clearly, but I've seen pics of some where you couldn't see it at all.

Me personally? Probably. But I'm not a very demanding owner. Little imperfections don't bother me as much as they do some of the collectors. Which is understandable, if you are collecting for value down the road.
Mine was sort of that way, as well. It is not nearly as noticeable if you wet sand the shine off of it. Take it down to a matte finish, and it's not bad at all. I'll see if I can get a pic of mine...

Me personally? Probably. Mine was sort of that way, as well. It is not nearly as noticeable if you wet sand the shine off of it. Take it down to a matte finish, and it's not bad at all. I'll see if I can get a pic of mine...
I figured it was in your pocket...

:D No, not today. Today is Case stockman, and Schrade trapper day..... along with the mesquite 23 LL.....
Lol, no worries at least it’s consistent side to side. I emailed the dealer just to see if they had any more so we’ll see. Thanks for the help!

First...I’m gonna need about 4 of those knives. Second, yours doesn’t have the pattern at all?

I'll probably be dead within 10 years..... Keep your eyes on the secondary market as my grandkids sell 'em off..... Correct, mine is without any pattern at all.... It looks like a plop of butter on your Sunday pancakes......

I'll probably be dead within 10 years..... Keep your eyes on the secondary market as my grandkids sell 'em off..... Correct, mine I without any pattern at all.... It looks like a plop of butter on your Sunday pancakes......
Thanks, I’ll calm down and just enjoy it.

image.jpg View attachment 1396960
I'll probably be dead within 10 years..... Keep your eyes on the secondary market as my grandkids sell 'em off..... Correct, mine is without any pattern at all.... It looks like a plop of butter on your Sunday pancakes......
At least your family will has the snap to sell them... I picture paint can lids being pryed open with mine

Back