2021 #85 Crown Lifter

bbfish

Basic Member
I got mine today but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to properly upload a photo. Well here’s my Instagram link.
https://instagram.com/stories/edcbe...urce=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1whsmamyurlmp

I think you have to be a paying member to upload photos.

bbfish

Basic Member
Really? I need to find out how to do that. Thank you.

If youre on a computer next to "post reply" theres "upload a file". Once you choose a file it will give you the option of just leaving a thumbnail of hte image in your post, or to post the full picture.

Jiki

Gold Member
If youre on a computer next to "post reply" theres "upload a file". Once you choose a file it will give you the option of just leaving a thumbnail of hte image in your post, or to post the full picture.
Yeah just did it in another thread. Learned something new today.:D

MCar

Gold Member
Well, I'd say it's improved. Through an exhaustive 2 bottle test, lol, the BF85 2011 took three tries to pop off the lid of a Triple Cola; whereas the 2021 85 took only 1 attempt and felt noticeably more solid and sure. I'd say it's improved. What a difference a decade makes :D

M3Hy2rm.jpg

Last edited:

rcs86

Wanna be lawn master/duck hunter
Gold Member
Platinum Member
Well, I'd say it's improved. Through an exhaustive 2 bottle test, lol, the BF85 2011 took three tries to pop off the lid of a Triple Cola; whereas the 2021 85 took only 1 attempt and felt noticeably solid. I'd say it's improved. What a difference a decade makes :D

M3Hy2rm.jpg

Science! Well done.

mrknife

Gold Member
Well, I'd say it's improved. Through an exhaustive 2 bottle test, lol, the BF85 2011 took three tries to pop off the lid of a Triple Cola; whereas the 2021 85 took only 1 attempt and felt noticeably solid. I'd say it's improved. What a difference a decade makes :D

M3Hy2rm.jpg

I believe once upon a time i had a beer scout and attempted to use the cap lifter for bottle opening. It was way too thin to provide much usable leverage for a smooth open.

tmd_87

Gold Member
I ended up landing a canvas and it showed up today. This thig is outta control cool. I will shoot some pics tomorrow. Walk n talk, pulls, snapppppppppppy....fit and finish to die for. What a great pattern! Bravo GEC!

Last edited:

JTB_5

Gold Member
As you folks begin popping tubes and coon-fingering and chicken-eyeing, could you pay special attention to blade rap? I know that the 85s have often been subject to blade rap, and I'm curious to see if GEC spent some extra attention to preventing that in this run.

tmd_87

Gold Member
As you folks begin popping tubes and coon-fingering and chicken-eyeing, could you pay special attention to blade rap? I know that the 85s have often been subject to blade rap, and I'm curious to see if GEC spent some extra attention to preventing that in this run.
None present on mine.