2021 GEC 05 Keychain knife

Am I right in assuming the sheep foot is pinchable but the spear is not?

I saw one dealer posted on Instagram he already got his allotment and sold within seconds of posting. I had heard this was gonna be a large run. I guess not. Oh well. Hopefully some of you that really want one land one.

Not a single distributor shows them yet but there are at least 3 currently on the Bay auction site.

SAD

Not a single distributor shows them yet but there are at least 3 currently on the Bay auction site.

SAD
Many, maybe most, dealers have their groups of buddies and buyers that they sell to before they are listed to the public. It's how it's always been, and always will be.

Wanted to share. Got this through a distributor.

First...this thing is tiny!

I won't say fully pinchable but pull isn't that strong (say aroudn 3 or 4?) so it is easy to open.

Would make it an awesome watch pocket knife but would likely misplace it since it is so small!

Hope you all get a chance to snag one of these!

IOcntMI.jpg

5eVAgI4.jpg

I'm on a dealer email notify list and got an email two hours ago, that he had some of these in stock. Checked and they were all gone, priced at half what the big auction site listings had/have them for.
I miss every single drop from GEC at this dealer. Seems there's always at least an hour before I find and open the email and then go to his site to always find the GEC knives sold out.
I'm not paying the aftermarket prices and I don't even care what or which GEC knife it is. Guess it looks like I may never buy another GEC knife ... except maybe the forum knife this year.
No matter, they'll sell all they have anyway and apparently for any price.

Same reason I don't have a single one of Charlie's Waynorth knives, T/C etc etc. Never in the right place at the right time and refuse to pay "rape me please" prices. Not going to happen.

Last edited:
Just for reference... It comes in just about 4 3/8" open.

I know how to use a ruler :D r8shell r8shell

XZcjqpQ.jpg
The trick is to start from zero, not one...;)

Congrats, it looks like you got a good one. It doesn't seem too small for a keychain knife, about on par with a Vic Classic.

Back