20cv pm2

So is the new exclusive pm2 worth picking up? I’m going to so I can give my 52100 a break and I’ve never messed with that steel before. I’ve had the bento m390 but never used it and traded it away. Decent price too

If you see how much the m390 and 204p PM2s are being sought, it's a no brainer, especially given the retail price. You should pick up two :p

Is it bad that if I land one the blade will be swapped with my cf 52100?
I like that idea. I will have to see what the tan looks like though. It might look really great. I am in for one fore sure, maybe two if I can snag that many. If not, I have a red M390 PM2 I might try to tray for one. The steels are basically the same, but I can't warm up to the red...

I like that idea. I will have to see what the tan looks like though. It might look really great. I am in for one fore sure, maybe two if I can snag that many. If not, I have a red M390 PM2 I might try to tray for one. The steels are basically the same, but I can't warm up to the red...
Hi jstn, wanna get rid of that ulgy red m390?
I missed them, I'll take it off your hands!

I've gotta make sure I get one of the 20CV models first, but if I do the red one will have to go (as per my wife). If you like I will contact you to give you first crack at it.

I want to but have gravitated toward the Para 3 lately. Don't remember the last time any of my PM2's saw pocket time.

But at the same time, I don't own any knives with 20cv so I'm intrigued. Wish I could see some pics already, curious about the color and hardware color.

So, how fast will these sell out? I just want one. I was not able to get a m390 para 2 or a Rex 45. I just want one!

There's a thread over on the Spyderco Forum with pics from guys that have received their CC knives. It looks nice IMO. Might be hard for me to pass up.

I've gotta make sure I get one of the 20CV models first, but if I do the red one will have to go (as per my wife). If you like I will contact you to give you first crack at it.

Theres no point really. M390 and 20cv are the same steel. So unless it is the scale colour you like you basically already have a pm2 in 20cv.

Reactions: Mo2

jstn, what is the best way to contact on m390 pm2, I am interested in it. I am not great at social media coms.

That doesn’t matter. They are still the same steel. The recipie is the same for each.
So you're saying there isn't more than twice as much silicon in M390 as 20CV? My three minutes of internet research suggests there is.

Theres no point really. M390 and 20cv are the same steel. So unless it is the scale colour you like you basically already have a pm2 in 20cv.
Yep, the color is the thing. I thought I would love the red, but I feel I can only carry it at Xmas time...

jstn, what is the best way to contact on m390 pm2, I am interested in it. I am not great at social media coms.
I posted a message on your page with my contact info. Feel free to email me.

Back