20cv pm2

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, its much appreciated. We had several meetings to plan the logistics of this launch and were thrilled with how smooth it went, as well as shocked at how fast they sold. If anyone has feedback on how to improve future launches we would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, its much appreciated. We had several meetings to plan the logistics of this launch and were thrilled with how smooth it went, as well as shocked at how fast they sold. If anyone has feedback on how to improve future launches we would love to hear your thoughts.

Got my tracking number this morning. Jordan and Hammer were super helpful. I have made a lot of my orders through DLT. If they have it I buy from them.

Jordan - I'd love to see a sprint run Shaman - keep the G10 or add micarta and a tough steel (cruwear, 4v, other?) and I'll buy the limit again.

Yeah, have larger runs of exclusives made lol, or just more exclusives in general. Still waiting/hoping for a Para 3 with m390 and ruby red scales to match my DLT PM2.

Agreed. Don't worry, we are getting as many Exclusives in the pipeline as Spyderco will allow.

Not to pry on details, but any estimation on when another exclusive of some sort will be dropping from you guys? Or are any too far out?

Not to pry on details, but any estimation on when another exclusive of some sort will be dropping from you guys? Or are any too far out?
Agreed. Don't worry, we are getting as many Exclusives in the pipeline as Spyderco will allow.

I feel like this deserves a thread of it's own. "DLT Trading Upcoming Exclusives" or something like that?

The waiting, is the hardest part...

Even worse on delivery day...

its-happening.gif

Got my tracking number this morning. Jordan and Hammer were super helpful. I have made a lot of my orders through DLT. If they have it I buy from them.

Jordan - I'd love to see a sprint run Shaman - keep the G10 or add micarta and a tough steel (cruwear, 4v, other?) and I'll buy the limit again.
Yes. Micarta and Cruwear please. And some texturing to the scales for grip.

Back