20cv pm2

Glad I could help :)
Yes, thanks again Jordan, Hammer, Paul, and Jason. You guy's knocked it out man. Twenty - five minute sell out. I'm sure you guy's will be doing more exclusives in the future... pertaining to Spyderco that is. Hey, congratulations guy's, I had fun and am sure everybody else here on the forums did as well. Have a great day.

Thanks Jordan. I checked, and my order says shipped and already has a tracking number.

For some reason, I thought this was going live, on Thursday. Oh well, you can't buy them all (I know that some of you will try, lol), right? Good job, DLT - I'm happy to see you guys have a successful run! You're a good company, IMO, and it's nice to see you do well!

what's really impressive is no website lock down/lockup on this one that i saw. appears most here didnt see that either. well done dlt. well done, plus great price point for upgraded steel pm2.

Tracking number received... Good job DLT!!
Now the wait begins...

Last edited:
Thanks to DLT for this. Great knife, great price, great service. I've yet to be less than ecstatic with my DLT experiences.

Ruh roh, I was one of first in and I don't got not tracking. :(

My order was in by 11:02 and I just got my tracking number. I would bet they have a bunch of people stuffing boxes right now and that may lend itself to not going exactly in order.

On another note I would love to see the looks on the counter person at the local post office when they role in with this order :)

How did you guys get tracking already? I literally had the confirmation by like 12:01 lol. I think I remember this last time, I was confident I was one of the first, but didn't get shipping until after most in thread. Oh well...probably got it a day later than the rest. I guess it doesn't matter.

I don't think there is a correlation between being the first to order and being the first to get it shipped to you..

Placed my order a few minutes after DLT opened site for transactions.
Excellent response and tracking number feedback from DLT.
Shipping USPS Priority with tracking at not additional cost is also great customer service.

Regards,
FK

How did you guys get tracking already? I literally had the confirmation by like 12:01 lol. I think I remember this last time, I was confident I was one of the first, but didn't get shipping until after most in thread. Oh well...probably got it a day later than the rest. I guess it doesn't matter.

I don't think there is a correlation between being the first to order and being the first to get it shipped to you..

Yeah I had confirmation at 11:02 and no shipping. I'm sure DLT are going as fast as they can, maybe orders are grouped/shipped by destination?

Nice snag gents, I guess waiting an hour for my lunch break was too long to wait. Not to hate on the PM2 at all but if this was a millie I would've skipped the meeting...

Well done on setting the exclusive up DLT

Tracking number! Woo hoo!

Hey @Jordan@DLT, yall need to get a bigger booth at Blade next year. My wife and I stopped by to say hey to Paul and Jason and it had nowhere near the capacity you need to display all of your knives! We will certainly be dropping by the DLT booth again next year as well! Thanks for all that yall do!

Placed my order a few minutes after DLT opened site for transactions.
Excellent response and tracking number feedback from DLT.
Shipping USPS Priority with tracking at not additional cost is also great customer service.

Regards,
FK

USPS said +4.99 when I checked out..

Agree to all has been said. DLT is absolutely becoming my top dealer: very fair prices, glitch-free website, and super fast shipping and notifications, and @Jordan@DLT is the man for timely info and responses :thumbsup:

As for another run of this model, I agree it would be better to change things up a bit, like with a different colored g10 handle or if keep the same color, then go with a DLC blade. Or how about a DLC cpm 4V and cranberry g10 scales? :p

Back