• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 5/8" Green Canvas Micarta "Khnutbuster" Slip Joint

I really want the Khnutbuster so count me in several times:D and if you ever decide to take orders for one put me down for that too!

What Durwood said! Put me down for the Khnutbuster #003 please.
Blessings from Camp Bop!

I want the "khnutbuster" and put me down for another one if you are taking order's........

Id Bust a Knut for the khnutbuster

KNICE ONE KERRY!

about 27 minutes left to get in on this. :eek:

The Winner is post #4! Paul.R Send a message and let me know if you still want it. If you don't, we'll pick another number.

Yes it does and James, honestly you should have won for putting forth the most effort. :D

Paul is mobile and managed to message me that he still wants the knife. A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that showed interest in this one.

Anther thanks to Kerry for the drawing. I'd love know what you would charge for that one if this were not a holiday drawing. That is a very nice slippie.

schiesz

I will keep the base price at 150 for Micarta but this was a deal because I didn't charge more for shipping and Paypal fees. I will add those fees next time. Does that help?

Any chance of a run of these? Your sales are all lined up. Go team go.

My "runs" are EXTREMELY slow since I do this part time between all the other obligations I have. When I get some organization and additional tools in my shop then I will be able to speed things up a bit and take some more orders in the future.

Thanks Kerry! You should have the funds now. Really looking forward to holding this one!

Back