• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 5/8" Green Canvas Micarta "Khnutbuster" Slip Joint

Thanks Paul, and enjoy the knife.

Thanks Kerry and may you have a happy holiday!
PS I still want and "need" a knutbuster:D

Congrats to you Both
Kerry Old Dog is rubbing off on you!

Thanks for the great offer you made Kerry!

Congratulations to the winner!

Congrat Paul.R !

* off to have a chat with Kerry. . . .and I'll have my steel-toes boots and flame thrower with me * :p :D

Blessings & Thanks from Camp Bop, Kerry!
Congrats Paul R.!
That was fun!

Congrats to Paul#4! I'm envious, of course, but happy for you. :)

Kerry, neat idea to have this lottery! Thank you for doing it; I really enjoyed seeing this happen here. Not to mention the great deal you offered on one of your meticulous slipjoints. Well done!:thumbup:

I will keep the base price at 150 for Micarta but this was a deal because I didn't charge more for shipping and Paypal fees. I will add those fees next time. Does that help?

Kerry:
This isw my formal order for one in black Micarta per the above. I will PM full contact info tomorrow.

Don

Hi Kerry,

Since I have a rather detailed list of what knives I want you to make for me by Christmas, I’ll be sending along an Excel sheet later today.

Seriously though, thanks again for letting us do the drawing. I know you’re busy with your full time job and not able to take orders right now. We all hope that changes at some point. Hopefully, we can enter another drawing down the road.

Love,

Mrs. Claus

The Knutbuster arrived today. Great looking little knife. Thanks again Kerry! :thumbup:

Back