• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Emersons: Super cqc-8, cqc-7, commander

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDRWilson

BANNED
Hello, I have three Emersons up for trade. Black plain edge super cqc-8, stonwash partially serrated cqc-7, and emerson commander black plain edge. I have pics if you want them, just pm me you email address. All have been carried slightly but never used. I'm looking for all sorts of spydies preferably smaller high end ones, micro tech autos, high end benchmades, zero tolerance folders, BRKT fixed blades. Also enjoy balisongs. Willing to trade one or package them together. I can add or subtract cash on top of trades as well.

Email Adress: cdrwilson1 @ gmail

Last edited:
Super CQC-8 is still up for trade! Looking for auto's, smaller high end knives, and knives listed in first the post.

Hello forum:

I have an Emerson commander for trade. Its Mint in box, the only flaw with this one is the blade is a bit off centered. It's plain edge, black coated blade, 2012 production year.

I also have a slightly used cqc-7 stonewashed blade, partially serrated, chisel ground, 2012 production year. This one has perfect blade centering and lockup, super smooth. I carried it a few times and cut a few things. Still has super sharp factory edge.

Feel free to PM me or email me for pictures -- cdrwilson1@gmailDOTcom

I'm looking for pretty specific knives, so I've decided to just create a list of one I'm interested in. I'll trade for any combination of these knives, plus or minus cash. If you have other offers, email me but I'm looking for the ones listed.

spyderco's:
Jester Superleaf
Delica 4's Yojimbo 2
Endura's Caly 3
Dragonfly Caly 3.5
Pacific Salt Ulize
Lionspy Urban
Native 5 flutted titanium

Benchmades:
Mini grip

Ultratech
ZT 302
ZT 301

Last edited:
Hello forum,

I have two zippos that I purchased from uparmored, these were custom painted in duracoat, they have since then discontinued to my knowledge because zippo had ordered them to stop making them. This was the first production run they made. If you wanna see a video on them I know cutlerylover has a video or two on youtube about them.

The pattern is gray skull pattern.

Email me for pics questions and offers.

c d rwilson1 at gmail.com

Hello Forum!

Ive got a few knives I'm looking to get rid of pretty quickly, prices include shipping, I take Paypal (please add %3 or use the gift option), and ship via priority mail. Take the rest for $595 shipped

Spyderco sprint run Jester, gray g-10. NIB $SOLD

SOG Mini Aegis black coated blade. New, no box $SOLD

Kershaw leek, partially serrated. New, no box $30$28

Kershaw Leek, plain edge, this one fires out super fast. New, no box $38 $33

Emerson cqc-7 stonewash, partially serrated, slightly used $125 $115

Emerson Super cqc-8, plain edge with the black coated blade, very smooth. $215 $210

Leatherman TTI New but no sheath $100 $95

I also have a spyderco ulize that isn't pictured, NIB, $155 $150

Here are a few pictures of all the knives, if you want better pics of specific ones, just pm or email me. All knives lockup good and all have extremely sharp factory edges. Feel free to make offers, best I can do is say no.

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/c...130519_145002_zps35c666df.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

cdrwilson1@gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back