• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Emersons: Super cqc-8, cqc-7, commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a used ultra tech for sale. This one is used and has some wear marks a round the corners from carry. Inever really cut anything with it so the blade is perfect. Very sharp. Actuation on this one is solid, never failed on me. Production date is May 2013, and I've only had it for about a month. I would say this is an 8/10 condition, a bit of wear on the anodizing, but its solid other than that.

I have pics but they are currently on my phone, shoot me an email if you want to see them. cdrwilson1@Gmail.com

Asking $170

Hello Forum,

I have a slightly used Spyderco Ulize for sale. This one is in great condition, carried twice, used once. Blade centering is good. And lockup is perfect. Extremely sharp. $128

I take Paypal, and will ship via USPS Small FR Box. I currently don't have any pictures, but I will put some up after work today. email me at cdrwilson1@gmail.com for pictures right away and questions/offers.

The first to send me an email or pm saying "I'll take it" will get it, I much prefer that to posting on this thread.

I did pay week ago. Still, didn't get any updates on shipping - no tracking number, no response on my emails.
Can you reply my emails?

I have a used ultra tech for sale. This one is used and has some wear marks a round the corners from carry. Inever really cut anything with it so the blade is perfect. Very sharp. Actuation on this one is solid, never failed on me. Production date is May 2013, and I've only had it for about a month. I would say this is an 8/10 condition, a bit of wear on the anodizing, but its solid other than that.

I have pics but they are currently on my phone, shoot me an email if you want to see them. cdrwilson1@Gmail.com

Asking $170

Last edited:
Still nothing - no replies on my posts, on my emails.
Great!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back