3D Shields

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Put on your red and blue tinted glasses, and let these images pop out at you!!:)
3D means 3 dimensions. If you press the shield into modeling clay, it will leave a picture of sorts, besides the shield outline. Show us what you've got!!*

3D A.jpg 3D B.jpg

*Clean the clay off first!:D

Cool thread, and great pictures!

I'll toss a few together tonight, I've got at least a couple with 3D shields.

I love all those unique shields. "In relief" is the artistic style of those 3d shields.

Great idea for a thread Charlie ! You sure have some great ones.

My only one it seems.

6439377717_b07933b0cc_b.jpg

Definitely a unique idea and a great way to experience/view some great shield examples. I find it rather remarkable that I actually have something to contribute to one of your threads. I do believe it is the only example I have but I think it fits the criteria.

4emL2PE.jpg

It's a relief to be corrected and set upon the right path! Thanks TimmyJ!! The resident artist in our house would agree I am sure!
Thanks for the contributions, Gev* and Dylan! Look forward to yours, Stick!

*I like your gargoyle also!!

These shields are so unique. They certainly add some extra character to each piece. Great thread!

It's a relief to be corrected and set upon the right path! Thanks TimmyJ!! The resident artist in our house would agree I am sure!
Thanks for the contributions, Gev* and Dylan! Look forward to yours, Stick!

*I like your gargoyle also!!

Or
repoussé

Very interesting thread and some great photos. I believe I have found something new to look for. :)

Eye Brand - The shield that looks back at you!!:)
Nice shield and knife, Christian!!!

Last edited:
I had never thought about this before, and had to go looking to see what I could contribute! No vintage knives and several duplicates, but I can add 4 to the thread:thumbsup:

C807F2E2-FC0A-40C4-A665-401A89C6CA1E_zps4jktc2nt.jpg

Back