3rd Gen Mnandi is dropping.

3rd gen looks good, I wonder why they didn't introduce with new inlays

I did not those those existed LoneWolfe! Thank you for sharing the picture and story :thumbsup:

Best comment. Also, people that talk about how great some of the older limited runs were are right. They are great. But they should look at some of the current special editions. The top 2 knives in this pic are very recent, and are both highly sought after.

View attachment 1490028

agree with kidcongo that the Dammy 'zaan is insane.

Lol! Someone's already scalping one on the exchange and isn't even including the handkerchief. I really hope no one pays that.

Lol! Someone's already scalping one on the exchange and isn't even including the handkerchief. I really hope no one pays that.
As expected, they popped up right away on eBay - there’s one there now listed at $1,799:eek:(plus shipping...) and another at $999. Whatever.:rolleyes:

As expected, they popped up right away on eBay - there’s one there now listed at $1,799:eek:(plus shipping...) and another at $999. Whatever.:rolleyes:
I wonder if it will be a regular production knife like the other exclusives. I hope it is and no one buys these scalped ones and the sellers are stuck with them.

I wonder if it will be a regular production knife like the other exclusives. I hope it is and no one buys these scalped ones and the sellers are stuck with them.

It is, but I'm sure most will be plain blade. Some damascus too. I already have a plain blade ordered for mine.

That's the same seller as one here.

The Fox Hanks will be sold separately. lol

I can't wait to see reviews on the ease of one handed use of the new hole. That might sway me to put aesthetics aside and consider one.

Last edited:
The Fox Hanks will be sold separately. lol

I can't wait to see reviews on the ease of one handed use of the new hole. That might sway me to put aesthetics aside and consider one.

The hanks are discontinued.

Another member posted in one of the way overpriced DLT exclusive Mnandi FS threads he heard there was going to be another run of them soon. I looked on DLT's exclusive release calendar and nothing. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I don't do social media so is there any other way to know when they'll be back in stock that you guys know? I really like the classy look of the elforyn, even if it's jazzed up plastic.

Another member posted in one of the way overpriced DLT exclusive Mnandi FS threads he heard there was going to be another run of them soon. I looked on DLT's exclusive release calendar and nothing. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I don't do social media so is there any other way to know when they'll be back in stock that you guys know? I really like the classy look of the elforyn, even if it's jazzed up plastic.

No specific ETA on more currently.

Pretty cool upgrade. I hope my knife shop has one in stock to check out in person next time I'm in there.

I just ran across a macassar boomerang in stock at an online dealer. Nice to see that they are getting them out there so quickly.

Back