3rd Gen Mnandi is dropping.

That sure is pretty enough to make me almost want to change my order...

Nice carbon fiber! I need to add one of those to my collection!!
Thanks! Also Ernie I am a lurker somewhat of Bladeforums, and I have been considering either a Large Drop Point Sebenza, or a Small Inkosi Insingo. I was wondering your thoughts on this since you are what I would consider to be qualified.

Thanks! Also Ernie I am a lurker somewhat of Bladeforums, and I have been considering either a Large Drop Point Sebenza, or a Small Inkosi Insingo. I was wondering your thoughts on this since you are what I would consider to be qualified.
Those are two VERY different knives. I have had both, but currently have the small Inkosi out of those two. For me, the large Sebenza was too much knife for carrying around town. In my years of knife carry, I have never found myself saying “that large _______ is what I really needed instead of this knife”. Are you looking new or used? What are your area laws?

Those are two VERY different knives. I have had both, but currently have the small Inkosi out of those two. For me, the large Sebenza was too much knife for carrying around town. In my years of knife carry, I have never found myself saying “that large _______ is what I really needed instead of this knife”. Are you looking new or used? What are your area laws?
Hi, I actually went with the Impinda. I feel like it is a good midsize and I don't mind two handed opening or non-locking. For reference I live in Colorado.

Thanks to Wharn Wharn , this bad boy arrived today. The "nick" hole and blasted blade flats are very nice updates. The Super Tusk is, well, it's super.

51511085676_6ef9955756_b.jpg

Back