.45 cal pirate pistol/folder

Heck of an idea, sir! If the forum supports it, it would be GREAT if you posted or linked a slideshow here, when it's all done.

There's so much to learn here, from so many different disciplines. Machining, design, engineering, the whole "it's a GUN that actually works" thing... yikes.

This is a good idea but isnt within my capabilities. I'm not opposed to somebody else doing it though. I have all these and more on photobucket and are available to view and transfer I believe. They are pretty much in reverse order and would need some thought to put them in order but it should be easy enough.

I have several pictures on bladeforums that are from Photobucket and if something happens to my account there every image here will be deleted. I found out the hard way once when I was deleting images there and noticed half my tutorial was gone because of it.

I need to backup my hard drive too for the same reason. Digital pics are great until something crashes. Its happened before.

Hey thanks again guys for watching this thing and all the positive feedback and compliments. It means allot to me to know others share my interests and care enough to post something uplifting.:thumbup:

just amazing work - you already know I'm a fan. :thumbup:

Dan

I know, this thing is going overtime. I do have the parts back from Tom Ferry and I need to snap some pictures of his work. I just hope my camera can do them justice. His work is everything I hoped it would be and more.
I'm doing some research for the "French Grey" and will be putting it together for the last time very soon after.

I still need to make the interior for the walnut case too.

I for one suggest you do a pass around since we may not be able to get the full effect from photos. :D

I know, this thing is going overtime. I do have the parts back from Tom Ferry and I need to snap some pictures of his work. I just hope my camera can do them justice. His work is everything I hoped it would be and more.
I'm doing some research for the "French Grey" and will be putting it together for the last time very soon after.

I still need to make the interior for the walnut case too.

Bruce, What is Tom doing on it? I sure hope you bring it to Eugene in April. Remember my birthday is will be Sunday while I'm at the show. I'll be expecting something nice......... Your working on the perfect gift right now. :D

Bruce, What is Tom doing on it? I sure hope you bring it to Eugene in April. Remember my birthday is will be Sunday while I'm at the show. I'll be expecting something nice......... Your working on the perfect gift right now. :D

Raymond, Kaye says you aint getting this one. Also she says you have to pay double.:D
Maybe I can get you something else nice for your birthday?

Outstanding Bruce! I do not know how I missed your finishing pics. As usual with your work, my jaw is still on the floor. Thanks for your great thread!

I hope you can see what a sweet job Tom did on the engraving. I will get a better shot after the backgrounds are darkened up. Remember this is a WIP thread and thus you will see unfinished parts like these. Patience my friends.

100_2641.jpg

100_2643.jpg

Back