5 or 6 Loveless patterns - The Road to Pasadena Knife Expo

Loved this wip and learned a lot, A big bear wip would also be awesome, mainly to see how the lugged guards
are treated. very much appreciated, must have read it 10 times already.

David,
I have watched this thread with great interst and now all the tips that ian Bailey has passed onto me seem all that more clearer.
sand blasting the liner/slabs is a top idea.
Your Tapering the tang has really got me wanting to get practicing.
the finished knives are beautiful, my favourite is the utility.
i can only be inspired to up my game now ten fold.
Kind regards,
Bri (grommit):)

David,
Absolutely fabulous, I LOVE knife photos to begin with and these are superb. Thank you so much for putting a real perspective
that to some appears to be an "easy"task, terrific work delivers a terrific product.
Jeff

awesome thread...

one question though: If you get such nice, tight fitment between the blade/guard...why solder it?

when I see a soldered guard I think the fitment must have been sloppy and that's why they soldered it, not the case here from what the pics showed, so why not show the tight fitting work?

Your the man David

After watching the new Loveless video I got a hankering for a new loveless designed knife. After meeting David in person and hearing what my good friend STeven had to say about his work...... I knew who would be the maker :)

I am very excited about this piece and I am very impressed with David and his work and will leave out the details till the unveiling.

Very nice work. Like the last image of the small utility hunter, but all are nicely done

DON

Made my day Erik Markman and Ricardo Romano commented on my thread; thanks for the comments everybody!

Wonderful stuff, David.........as ever, always enjoy your WIP / HIDI threads, top man.

Look forward to mine with even more eagerness.......:D

WOW! Just an unbelievable learning experience reading through this thread! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for sharing - looks so nice! The tranformation to the end product is amazing - I can almost feel the finished knifes in my hand :)

Back