• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5160 is here.

My steel arrived tonight. I'll be forging some larger camp knives and bowies out of it the next time I light up the forge! Thanks.

Mine is supposed to show today. One bar is going to become my own personnel broad sword. Wand to mill a fuller down the center and then go to beveling. Will start out with 9" disk grinder to get it close for the belt.

What would shipping be on 5 sticks to Spokane, Washington 99203?
thanks.

Hey, thanks for the shipping quote, Sorry I missed the earlier one, and kept bugging you.

I have about 130 sticks left out of 500. Its going quick which is a good thing I need the garage space back :)

Figured that it wouldn't last long. Thanks for the effort and the good deal/ I imagine the other 130 won't be around all the much longer

Yeah it has been alot of work keeping everything straight. I hope to get the rest gone keep some for myself and get to making some blades:)

sounds fair I can pay though paypal
does shipping go up by weight? if it doesnt go up too much i might as well get 20 since shipping in the same price as the metal itself pretty much

i got 20 and shiping was double. onley 10 fit in each box.

burton do you know when you will get the next shipment out.

oooo checked my email and there on there way.

i got 20 and shiping was double. onley 10 fit in each box.

burton do you know when you will get the next shipment out.

That was what I just told him in a PM. I think the next batch will go out this weekend. I sent out the second round today.

i onley see one 60LB package shiped. i ordered 20 sticks

Back