• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5160 is here.

I need 10 sticks if any are left. Shipped to Mobile Al 36695. let me know total and I will paypal or MO what ever you like.
RadHOG

sounds fair I can pay though paypal
does shipping go up by weight? if it doesnt go up too much i might as well get 20 since shipping in the same price as the metal itself pretty much
Yeah if you want 20 sticks it would be double the steel cost and double
the shipping cost. Email me for my paypal account.
Thanks -Burton

thanks burton your the cats pajamas. cant wate to do some forging.

we all should have gone to burtons place and had a forging party. then just taken our steel back home with us. o well ;) maybe mext time he finds super steel that he can sell for less than it cost to make :)

burton got my steel today. man its very nice. here is some pictures. the first picture is how i got it. i gess utah fedex workers are week and had to drag it around. :)

DSC01488.JPG

DSC01489.JPG

DSC01490.JPG

i should have gotten more but i think 20 should last awile

Dang they did a number on that right. I had another guy say that his was tore open also and he actually had a stick missing. I have a claim in with Fedex right now for it. I ran out of the banner vinyl that I shipped the first ones in. The Fedex deliverers are getting a workout this holiday season:)

i was watching tv and heard a very loud thud. im like yes my steel here. i ran to the door and he had brought both up at the same time and you have to go up 2 sets of stares to get to my door. man do you think he wanted to get them out of his truck. when i got to the door he was allredy in his truck.

Your guy must have been a lot tougher than mine. When mine came I saw the driver out in the street and figured it was my steel. I went out and he was figuring out which house it was. He was all worried about getting it out of the truck because it was so heavy, so I just picked it up and walked off. LOL I deal with lots of heavy steel everyday at work. Some of the bolts weigh more than 10 sticks.

its funny because there not sapost to to leave a package at an apartment if no one is home. he did not even check, just droped the steel and ran. a 60 lb bolt, man how big is the wrench :)

Well the next batch went out today. A couple of people sent me money orders or cashiers check your shipments went out but I didn't send a tracking # because I didn't have a e-mail. I think for the most part I am out of the steel. I thank everyone who purchased it and maybe I can do it again sometime I don't know if I will ever get it again or not. Anyway thanks again and sorry if you got left out, maybe next time.
Thanks -Burton

thanks Burton- it was a great find and an excellent service, lots of knives are going to come of it!

Did i make that last batch with the other 10?

Back