WORTH IT?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTong

I'm an ass who charges back his membership
WHAT HAVE I JUST DONE?! YES, I PAID $9,000 FOR THIS EDC...
f5349df7-6534-4305-9a65-0d9556ddc35d.jpg

Last edited:
Forgive me, but anything over $400 for a knife, for my budget, is not happening.
Bob Kramer?

Forgive me, but anything over $400 for a knife, for my budget, is not happening.
Bob Kramer?
I have his, funnily enough, exactly $400 Folder, regular Carbon Fiber one for everyday tasks.

No way, sorry. The only knife that could be worth that is if you had an original Bowie owned by Jim or Rezin themselves or made by James Black. To each their own, but I would sell it and buy a few Chris Reeve knives and use them like there is no tomorrow!!

Last edited:
I was wondering if this is for real, definitely a sticky situation, so now I unstick myself. Hope you have fun. :D

I viewed it as an alternative investment, and a showpiece to Chefs that are in the know. You can't use his Chef Knives, his recent one went for $24,000! The way I justified this is these are only ever auctioned off, for ridiculous amounts, and there is an niche market for these. You can always get rid of it, just have to time the asset right. Most importantly, like I said, you can actually carry this around, much like my Richard Milles or Diamonds!

As a general rule, knives are a poor investment. Further, kind of seems like you are posting this in multiple places on the forum to brag and/or get attention. But whatever, you do you. Just enjoy what ever it is you get out of a 9k knife. No need to try to justify it to the 99.9999% of us here that will never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back