$9,000 EDC! (BOB KRAMER)

WORTH IT?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Kramer makes wonderful knives and if you've purchased I hope you enjoy it, but....

Bob Kramer also made a knife from his own AR15 barrel and claimed he "was doing his part to end school shootings."

Was he going to shoot up a school? How the hell does ruining your own gun save lives unless you yourself are the killer? He didn't save anyone from anything.

What he DID do what profiteer from tragedy using a silly novelty. He didn't even donate proceeds as far as I know. :thumbsdown::poop:

Edit: Found an article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/primerpeak.com/ar15-barrel-into-a-knife/amp/
Well before I thought it was simply 90% pocket jewelry, but now I think I wouldn't even touch one of his knives with a 10ft pole if my life depended on it after reading this.
Sounds like a real piece of garbage if you ask me.
Thinks he's savings kids by destroying something that's not a danger to kids and sells it without donating the profits to any cause that helps the kids he claims to be saving.

Last edited:
It's always good to buy in at the top, right before the bubble bursts... For 9K for that its a fad, its not a Rolex and Its not high art or a treasured artifact. If it makes you happy and you have that much to waste have at, but given the very nature of your post you know this was a poor decision for you.

The engraving is really well done.

Edit- wrong knife.

Attachments

• witch-closeup-okziagc0ji5zds4cjqep8u9a0y8wthyfd8levwojdg_copy_427x337.jpg
    witch-closeup-okziagc0ji5zds4cjqep8u9a0y8wthyfd8levwojdg_copy_427x337.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
This is the correct one.

Attachments

• bali-mask-closeup-okzieyy3ducl6bk566p5q780slzet4vznlgewrzfh0_copy_427x337.jpg
    bali-mask-closeup-okzieyy3ducl6bk566p5q780slzet4vznlgewrzfh0_copy_427x337.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
I'd rather have a knife worth that then a couple splashes of paint on a canvas by some similar name worth the same amount.
...just going to ignore the social drama :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back