A game to play

I wish...just filled up this morning @$3.29/gallon :( (NorCal).

~Chip

Wow! I lived in the Bay Area for about 10 years after I got out of the Army and had forgotten how expensive it was to live there. Beautiful places to see; Half Moon Bay, The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz, Lake Tahoe, Lake Berryessa, and motorcycle rides up and down 101. Still, I don't miss Cali at all!

We're at 2.70 ish for regular gas :thumbsdown::mad: my truck is diesel though which is more $ yay.

Man, I'd have to ditch my truck and start driving a Prius if gas was that expensive here! It's ok, one of my favorite people drive a baby blue Prius...

Wow! I lived in the Bay Area for about 10 years after I got out of the Army and had forgotten how expensive it was to live there. Beautiful places to see; Half Moon Bay, The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz, Lake Tahoe, Lake Berryessa, and motorcycle rides up and down 101. Still, I don't miss Cali at all!

The Mystery Spot! :)

After 2pm pst, this thread is irrelevant. I have to keep this in mind with the Eastern time zone folks :eek:

After 2pm pst, this thread is irrelevant. I have to keep this in mind with the Eastern time zone folks :eek:
Yea, with us scattered all over the world some of us are playing while others sleep and vice versa. Kinda cool actually.

Ain't no cactus growing down here....

Actually, you might be surprised. Believe it or not, in Illinois we have prickly pear cactus. It's a rare plant, but I've seen it growing in the wild.

Cacti are very resilient, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's some cactus near you.

I guess I'm not up to date on our cacti down here. After literally walking hundreds of miles on National Forest trails here, I can honestly say that I don't recall ever seeing any cactus in the woods.

Back